Sunday, January 16, 2011

I have weaths coming out of my ears

I have always loved wreathes and have had a great time making a few in the last couple of days. Now that the Christmas decorations are put away it was time to start on another project.


making my wreaths!!!

This is a jute wreath it has a single book page flower- very simple 
 
My next wreath is beautiful burlap, it was super simple to make, and so beautiful to admire.


Next is my hip and fun Lima bean wreath. I enjoyed making this wreath and I am very happy with the outcome

 I used a 10 inch Styrofoam wreath, hot glue and hot glue gun, Lima beans of course and gold wool felt and burlap for the flowers



1 comment:

  1. Love the burlap wreath and would love to hear how you made it! (and thanks for the comment)

    welcomedtempest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete