Friday, November 19, 2010

My first GOODWILL furniture redo

furiture complete-click here

I've been really inspired to redo some furniture after all the great transformations I have found in blog world.  This site in particular made me excited http://betterafter.blogspot.com/.  

So on 50% off furniture day at my local GOODWILL SUPERSTORE (I love love love this store) I found this great little set to fix up for our guest room.  

I got these three pieces for $27.00 BUCKS, I figure if I mess them up really no harm done. So here is what I have done so far.  I was not sure if I needed to sand them, but I just got my own sander the day before and was itching to use it so


I took out drawers and removed hardware (planning on spraying them with brushed oil later) 



I used the most beautiful HEIRLOOM WHITE

and here is what I have now

They are already shaping up to look great. I am very excited to get these babies finished!! I will post the finish products as soon as I complete them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment