Monday, August 15, 2011

Nursery

For Nicolas's nursery AJ and I decided on a owl theme. We wanted something a bit different from the rest. I knew I wanted to paint (attempt) a tree near his crib and place an owl in it. Other than that I really had no idea what we were going to do. The room was painted a very vibrant red that took many coats of primer to cover and 1 of the walls had a grass/wallpaper on that was a pain to remove. But once we (with help from my mom) got the walls all primed and wall paper free, we had a blank canvas to work with.
Here is what we have so far. We painted 3 walls brown and 1 wall green.


We are not using that rocker as it is too low, and has seen better days, we will be putting our glider there.

AJ removed the old closet and put it beautiful cherry wood shelves.






No comments:

Post a Comment