Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas tree, oh Christmass tree

Added this color to my tree




Just love these beautiful pears


These are my FAVORITE ornaments so beautiful

My sweet gold bird, watching over our tree


Here she is in all her glory.
After some convincing from my cousin Sarah and Aunt Farron, I decided to add this beautiful brown to my Christmas tree and remove my red.  And what a great decision that was!! We made a special trip to the Decor store in Arizona, just to shop for home decor. It was definitely a trip worth taking. We scored extra great deals + a great girls bonding road-trip. Now that I am off work for the next few days I am excited to get the rest of our Christmas stuff out and decorate our new house for the first time ever for Christmas. So check back soon to see the rest of my winter wonderland decorating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment