Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Furiture UPDATE


Click here to see before photos and story

I finally got the last door back onto my Goodwill dresser tonight. My husband and I moved it into the guest room and then the photo shoot began. I am so excited to post these finished photos. 



I sanded down the bedside tables and spray painted them with Heirloom white








Next I glazed them with the Ralph Lauren Faux Glaze (tinted with black)

I am so happy about how they turned out and I can not wait to transform my next piece of furniture.  


 
    




I took a different approach with the dresser. I spray painted the Kilz primer on it (did not sand it) and then painted with the Heirloom white and used the glaze. It seemed to work out better for this particular project. 

 I removed the hardware and painted with


Here is the finished project. 




       

2 comments:

  1. Your nightstand turned out soooo gorgeous! I love how the glazing brings out the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Heirloom White, and RL black glaze, for that matter. They turned out beautifully! I especially love any project that doesn't have to be sanded ;)

    Would love for you to drop by and link up to Passion for Paint this weekend.

    http://MuralMaker1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete