Friday, November 5, 2010

Recycled Fun Photo Frame

I am sure this has been done before, not sure where I have seen it. I have had this gold frame pastel
(I REALLY despise PASTEL) color photo in a frame in our garage for years, I was not sure what I was going to do with it but I would not let my husband throw it away. So finally last night I decided what to do. I took the picture out of the frame- which required removing about 1000 staples-


Next I took the frame and spray painted it (my favorite thing to do) with Rubbed Oil by Krylon 

Hot glued some quilt batting ($4.49 at Michael's) to the frame and then hot glued some fabric (I already had lying around the house) added some jute for the line and bought some mini clothes pins (SO adorable) at Michael's for $2.49 and WHA-LA

No comments:

Post a Comment