Sunday, January 2, 2011

HOUSE

I was thinking today of all the projects I worked on in 2010 and my house is by far my (our) biggest accomplishment.  My husband and I bought our house after patiently waiting several (7) months after we put the offer in. With a few personal touches it became our dream home and most importantly our first home together as husband and wife. 

One of the first and most difficult (the hubs and I could NOT agree) decisions we faced was choosing what tile to put in and exactly which areas were going to be tiled.

We finally agreed decided on a beautiful Casa Dorado tile, and tiled the entire downstairs, minus the bedrooms. 




We probably brought home over 30 different tile samples



Attempting to coordinate tile with our granite counter tops

Breakfast nook before
Nook now
Fireplace before
Fireplace during















This is the backside of the fireplace, where our dining room is and the weird step like mantle that is my nemesis to decorate

Decorated for Christmas



Living room
Living room with paint

Living room with paint and tile

No comments:

Post a Comment