Thursday, December 30, 2010

Some of my favorite Chirstmas gifts

I really love Christmas and this year was no exception. We had a wonderful full 3 day celebration.  Beginning Christmas Eve at my brothers where he and his new fiance (he proposed Cmas eve during our annual white elephant) had 21 of us over for appetizers, dinner, and gift exchange.

It was so special to be apart of this memorable moment











On Christmas day the hubs and I slept in until 10 am, it was amazing. We had his Mom and Grandma over as well as my Dad and Grandma. We had a great lunch and exchanged gifts with them. My awesome mother in law got me this wonderful sewing machine (on the box it said hand picked by Martha Stewart).  I cant wait to start sewing.

     It has 30 different stitches, 2 button holes and most importantly is EASY to load!!

Then on Sunday we had the rest of the family over to our house for leftovers and exchanged our gifts. It was so relaxing and fun. I really enjoyed our Christmas this year, first year in our new home. I do not want to take down my decorations. I had such a blast decorating and shopping and rearranging and decorating some more.

Some of my other favorite gifts are


Thanks DAD!!!

Thanks Grandma!!

My incredible FISHEYE lens from my brother

Here is an example of the photos it takes, can't wait to experiment with it.

Here is to a wonderful 2010. I am excited to see what 2011 will bring us!  Happy New Years everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment