Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sleep

So last night *early yesterday morning I posted because I could not sleep and here I am up posting right around the same time after sleeping but not be able to stay asleep for long. Its madness I tell ya.

I am really looking forward to the Open House we are holding here and it has been fun getting the stuff together for my booths. I am thankful in my life that I have the OP to look forward to and to focus on. I have been on "bedrest" (no I am not pregnant) and I would be getting stir crazy if I had to lay and do nothing. Currently I lay and dream about the OP and hot gluing Lima beans on a wreath, or making felt flowers. Its like a sickness- Im addicted to crafting!!

The weirdest part about it this whole sick thing is missing work.  I am fairly new in the ED and with this break I have really decided it is where I want and should be. I feel connected to many of the other nurses, I feel it fits my personality to a T and it is very educational and occasionally ( ha, almost always) is a stimulating place to work. I work with smart, caring, fun people who, like me for some crazy reason love what they do. And that is a great feeling to have my friend.

So no pics this update although I will tell you my guest bedroom (kitchen, craft-room, garage) look like a craft wonderland.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. I will update with some photos later.

If you have a chance please check out my ETSY store- http://www.etsy.com/people/girlinacraftyworld

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment